- Scottish Funding Council (SFC): the national, strategic body that is responsible for funding teaching and learning provision, research and other activities in Scotland's colleges and higher education institutions. QMU work in partnership with SFC to support national priorities in widening access to learning.
More information at: www.sfc.ac.uk
- Scottish Wider Access Programme (SWAP): gives independent advice to adults about opportunities to access higher education. Based in local colleges programmes are designed specifically for adults who lack the required entry qualifications for university.
More information at: www.scottishwideraccess.org
- Lothian Equal Access Programme for Schools (LEAPS): a successful and unique widening participation programme, funded by its higher education institutional and local council partners, to increase progression to higher education in South East Scotland.
More information at: www.leapsonline.org
- Employment and Learning Midlothian (ELM): ELM brings together providers of Employment, Community Learning and Development, Adult Learning, Adult Literacies and English for Speakers of other Languages to work in partnership to deliver and support high quality learning experiences for the people of Midlothian.
More information at: www.midlothian.gov.uk
- East Lothian Partnership (ELP): East Lothian Partnership (East Lothian’s community planning partnership) brings together partner organisations from public services, the third sector, the business community and community organisations to work together with communities to make a real difference in East Lothian and, above all, to improve the lives and opportunities of East Lothian’s people.
More information at: eastlothian.gov